RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS (Year 2018 & 2019)
Department of Anatomy
- Bharambe V, AroleV, VatsalaswamyP, Kulkarni P, Kulkarni P. Knowledge and Attitude toward Organ donation among people in Lanja: A rural town in India.Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl 2018;29(1):160-166
- Bharambe V, Arole V, VatsalaswamyP, Kulkarni P, Kulkarni P. Knowledge and Attitude toward Organ Donation among Health-Care professionals in a Rural Town in India.Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl 2018;29(3):671-679
- Shinde A, ManvikarPR, BharambeV. Dorsal sacral agenesis: A study on dry sacrum bones. Indian Journal of Clinical Anatomy and Physiology, April-June, 2018;5(2);157-160
- Shinde A, Patel D, Bharambe V.Accessory Renal arteries: A cadaveric study of 144 kidneys.Indian Journal of Anatomy,2018.7(4)
- Mote D, Awari P, Bharambe V.A study of fissures and lobes of lungs from clinical perspective. Pulsus J of Surg Res,2018.2(2);41-44
- Sridhar P, AroleV, BharambeV,Sonje P.A study of anatomy of Calot’s triangle and its clinical significance. Pupsus J of Surg Res,2018.2(2);45-49
- Sridhar P,AroleV,BharambeV.Variations in origin and branching pattern of hepatic arteries and their clinical significance. Eur. J. Anat.2019,23 (4): 279-287
- Mandar Ambike1, Mahesh Taru2. Study of Sexing the Human Sterni. APAAD, 2019(4)01, 24-27
- Mandar Ambike1, Mahesh Taru2. Prevalence of obesity in high economy group of Adults. APAAD, 2019 (4) 01, 34-37
- K Vijaykumar Effects of therapeutic weight loss exercises on obese individuals with genu valgum deformity (IJPHRD) 2018 (Accepted for publication)
DEPARTMENT OF PHYSIOLOGY
- Palve SS, Palve SB. Impact of aging on nerve conduction velocities and late responses in healthy individuals. J Neurosci Rural Pract 2018; 9:112-6. (PubMed central impact factor 0.91)
- Palve S S, Devi R Nithiya;Immediate Effect of SavitriPranayama on Anxiety and Stresslevels in Young Medical Undergraduates: Biomedicine: 2018;38:2;254-257
- Palve SS, Palve SB. Association and Correlation between Body Mass Index, Blood Pressure, and Visual Acuity in Students of Health Care Institutions; International journal of Medical Research and HealthSciences, 2019,8(1):48-88.
- Palve SS, Palve SB. Study of wrist ratio and wrist to palm index ratio in the subjects suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome; Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology,2019; 22 (2): 159-163. (PubMed central impact factor 1.8)
Reshma Patil,Jayashree Gothankar, Risk factors for type 2 diabetes mellitus:An urban perspective. Indian Journal of Medical Sciences 2019;71(1): 16-21
- Swati Iyer, Jayshree S Kharche, Pranita Ashok, GayatriGodbole, Savita M Vaidya.Assessment and correlation of the World Health Organization 5 well-being Page 4 of 5 index and blood pressure in software professionals. National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(7): 1022-1025. (Corresponding Author)
- ShishirJoshi ,Pranita Ashok , Jayshree S Kharche , Gayatri R Godbole. Study of relation between family history of diabetes mellitus and awareness of diabetes mellitus in Pune urban population. National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(7): 1418-1421.
- SreecharanSunkari, GayatriGodbole, Pranita Ashok, Jayashree Kharche, AnuradhaJoshi.Association of hypothyroidism and type 2 diabetes in patients attending tertiary care hospital of Pune City. Natl J Physiol Pharm Pharmacol. 2019; 9(4): 328-330.
- Rahul A. Pawar, Jayshree S Kharche, Pranita Ashok, GayatriGodbole, Anuradha Joshi.Awareness of air pollution and related health risk in traffic police of Pune city- a pilot study.International Journal of Physiology. Accepted on 15/05/2019. (Corresponding Author)
- Deepak Tambe, SudhirGavali, A Pranita, J.S. Kharche, GayatriGodbole, Anuradha Joshi. Assessment of plasma vitamin B12 and folic acid during postmenopausal period.International Journal of Physiology. Accepted on 12/06/2019.
- GayatriGodbole. ShrirtrngGoclbole, Jayshree S Kharche, Prarnita Ashok, Anuradha Joshi. Assessment of blood pressure and cognitive dysfunction in Pune urban elderly population. International Journal of Physiology. Accepted on 19/07/2019. (Corresponding Author)
- Dr. AsmitaPhadke, Dr. Jayshree Kharche, Dr. Savita Vaidya. Assessment of medical students’ perception of educational environment. International Journal of Physiology. Accepted on 12/09/2019. (Corresponding Author)
- Patil AN, Pande B, Borade N. Learning to learn and teach: Student seminar as a teaching-learning method in undergraduate medical physiology through students’ perspective. Natl J Physiol Pharm Pharmacol 2018;8(10):1356-1361.
- Pande BN, Patil AN. Gender differences in cardiovascular autonomic function status in normal healthy individuals: A cross-sectional study. Natl J Physiol Pharm Pharmacol 2019;9(7):595-599.
- Patil Tushar, BadhePallavi. Study of Cytomorphologic alanalysis of Palpable Breast Lumps by FNAC in a Tertiary Care Hospital. IJAR. 2019; 9 (1): 59-60. (Corresponding Author)
- Patil Tushar, Badhe Pallavi. Utility of Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology as a Screening Tool inDiagnosis of Tuberculous Mastitis.GJRA.2018; 7(12): 68-69. (Corresponding Author)
- Sangeeta M Gawali, Prashila P Shende. The Influence of gender differences in ECG derived index QT dispersion and spirometric parameters in Indian COPD patients: comparative analytical study. Indian journal of applied research. February-2019; volume-9 (2): 36-38.
DEPARTMENT OF BIOCHEMISTRY
- Santosh Jagtap, Sanjyoti Bandebuche, Mamata Hegde Performance verification and sigma
metrics of creatinine assays. International Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Research,
International journal of clinical Biochemistry & research,Jan-March,2018,5(1): 120-123
- Thakre R R, Abhang S A and Naik S S; Study of Vit.B12, folate & Adipokines with respect to insulin resistance (IR) and anthropometry ( Birth Weight and BMI in children (age 10-20yr). European J of Pharmaceutical and Medical research 2018,5(2)563-569.
- Nameeta Pendharkar, Snigdha Dhali and Subodhini Abhang; A novel strategy to investigate tissue–secreted tumor micro environmental proteins in serum towards development of breast cancer early diagnosis biomarker signature. Proteomics clin. Appl.2018,1700119:1-13.
- Mohit Upadhye, Aditya Tolat, Tanvi Karambelkar, Ankita Tikalkar, Shruti Mulgund, Rupali Pawar, Rahul Chaudhari, Subodhini Abhang Interplay Between the levels of Asymmetric Dimethylarginine and Nitric Oxide in preeclampsia. IntJ.cur Res Rev.2018;10(8):20-24.
- Mr.Pravinkumar Sonwane, Dr.R.V.Katkam, Dr.V.S.Shinde, Dr. S.A. Abhang; Comparative assessment of methods of estimation of superoxide dismutase (SOD) in terms of sensitivity & specificity in type-II diabetes mellitus. International journal of medical and biomedical studies. july2019,vol.3 issue.7:58-62DOI
- Randhir K.Pandey, Suresh Babu Kondaveeti , Manju Pandey , Madhuri Gupta Evaluation of lipid profile in normotensive and hypertensive type-2 diabetic population in Rajasthan; Journal of medical sciences & research 2019 Volume 07 Issue 05 May 2,95- 100
- Suresh Babu Kondaveeti 1; Evaluation of Glycated albumin & HbA1c levels with body mass index in polycystic ovarian syndrome cases. Journal of evidence based medicine & healthcare 2019,February,8,607-61
- Suresh Babu Kondaveeti 1; Correlation of Glycated albumin levels with serum adenosine Deaminase in type 2 Diabetes patients. Journal of medical sciences & research 2019 Volume 06 Issue 05 May 2018
- Santosh Jagtap, Sanjyoti Bandebuche, Mamata Hegde Performance verification and sigma metrics of creatinine assays. International Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Research; International journal of clinical Biochemistry & research,Jan-March,2018,5(1): 120-123
- Prasad J, Goswami B, Gowda SH, Gupta N, Kumar S, Agarwal K, Mehra P, Pahuja BK, Chauhan A Does Hypoxia-Inducible Factor-1α (HIF-1α) C1772T polymorphism predict short-term prognosis in patients with oral squamous cell carcinoma (OSCC)? Journal of Oral Pathology and Medicine2018 Aug; 47(7): 660-664
DEPARTMENT OF PHARMACOLOGY
- Shruti Vihang Brahmbhatt, Bhagya M. Sattigeri, “A study on management of type 2 diabetic
patients with complications” International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, 2019, 8(8),
p 1870-4. ICV 100
- Mr. Haresh A Desai, Dr Bhagya M Sattigeri, “Drug utilization study in geriatric patients visiting the outpatient department in tertiary care rural hospital” International Journal of Scientific Research, 2019, 8(8), p – 1-3. Impact factor-4.758
- Mr Haresh A Desai, Dr Bhagya M Sattigeri, “Problems with drug prescription; impact of educational intervention” International Journal of Scientific Research, 2019, 8(8), p1-2. Impact factor-4.758
- BM Sattigeri, “Community Pharmacists: Participation in Pharmacovigilance; Need & Importance”, International Journal of Scientific Research, 2019 8(2), p-5-6. Impact factor-4.758
- Dr Sumit Kumar, BM Sattigeri, “An observational study to evaluate the adverse drug reactions secondary to the use of anti-microbial agents in patients admitted to surgery ward at tertiary care hospital” International Journal of Scientific Research, 2019,8(1), p-137-9 Impact factor- 4.758
- NM Soumya, BM Sattigeri, “Quinolone antibiotic: limitations for use in children and elderly”, International Journal of Scientific Research, 2018, p-486-488Impact factor- 4.758
- SK Kohli, BM Sattigeri, “Adverse drug reactions in pediatric patients of bronchial asthma”, International Journal of Scientific Research, 2018, p-267-270Impact factor- 4.758
- *BM Sattigeri, S Brahmbhatt, J Patharkar, “Teaching, Learning and Evaluation: Student Perception: An analytical survey study”, International Journal of Scientific Research, 2018, 7(7), p-351-352 Impact factor- 4.758
- S Kumar, BM Sattigeri, “Translational Pharmacology: role and its impact”, International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, 2018, 6(5), p- 1491-1495, ICV7.38
- E Dass, BM Sattigeri, “Hepatoprotective effect of DL – methionine on diclofenac induced hepatotoxicity in albino rats: an experimental study”, International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, 2018, 6(3), p- 802-807, ICV 7.38
- E Dass, BM Sattigeri, “Diclofenac-Induced Liver toxicity in albino rats; Dose dependent Study”, Paripex – Indian Journal of research, 2018, 7(1), P-536-538, Impact factor- 5.761
- Ritika Vaid, Suresh Dange, Shraddha Yadav, Vishwadeep Madrewar, Vishwanath Kulkarni. Experimental evaluation of analgesic activity offlupirtine using hot plate method.International journal of current medical and pharmaceutical research. 2019;5(01A): 3988-3990.
- Siddhi Raveendran, A. V. Tilak, Shraddha Yadav, Sayan Das, VishwadeepMadrewar, Vishwanath Kulkarni.A study to evaluate the analgesic activity of Origanumvulgare in mice using hot plate method. International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2019;8(7)1563-1566.
DEPARTMENT OF PATHOLOGY
- Ail DA, Joshi AR, Manzoor I, Patil S, Kulkarni M. Fine-needle Aspiration Cytology of Abdominal Wall Endometriosis:
A Meaningful Adjunct to Diagnosis. Oman Medical Journal. 2018;33(1):72-75. doi:10.5001/omj.2018.14
- Kulkarni M M, Jadhav MV. Clinico hematological evaluation of splenomegaly. Indian Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Research 2019;5: 230-238.
- Kulkarni MM, Sinai Khandeparkar SG, Joshi AR, Bhayekar P. Rare Case of Primary Clear Cell Carcinoma of the Urinary Bladder. Niger Med J. 2019Jan-Feb;60(1):40-42.
- Khillare CD, Sinai Khandeparkar SG, Joshi AR, Kulkarni MM, Gogate BP, Battin S. Immunohistochemical Expression of Vimentin in Invasive Breast Carcinoma and Its Correlation with Clinicopathological Parameters. Niger Med J. 2019Jan-Feb;60(1):17-21.
- Deshmukh S, Kudrimoti J, Puranic S. Utility of Haematological investigations in early diagnosis of neonatal sepsis. Medical Journal of Western India 2018; 46(2):36-39
DEPARTMENT OF MICROBIOLOGY
- Kulkarni K.V, Kulkarni S.S, Pathak N. In vitro activity of colistin against multidrug resistant Gram negative bacilli (MDRGNB) isolated from various clinical specimens: IJAR. April 2018;Volume-8(4). 11-12.
- Kulkarni K.V, Kulkarni S.S. Study of dual in vitro activity of Colistin & Meropenem against multidrug resistant GNB: PIJR.April-2018; Volume-7 (4).40-41.
DEPARTMENT OF FORENSIC MEDICINE
- Madhusudan R. Petkar, Sandesh B. Datir, Chandeep Singh Makhani, Jamebaseer Farooqui, Rajendra S. Bangal, Kalidas D. Chavan. Maximum Cranial Circumference: A Predictor of Sexual Dimorphism of Human Skull. J Indian Acad Forensic Med. Jan.- March 2018, Vol. 40, No. 1. P 65-68.
DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITY MEDICINE
- Sachin Bhaskar Palve, N.Seetharaman, Lochan T., RajkumarPatil, Lokeshmaran. Health issues among transgenders in urban Pondicherry. Indian Journal of Community Health. 2018Oct-Dec; 30 (4): 323-333.
- Palve S S, Palve S.B., Impact of ageing on nerve conduction velocities and late responses in healthy individuals. J Neurosci Rural Pract. 2018 Jan-Mar;9(1):112-116.
- Palve S S, Palve S B. Study of Wrist Ratio and Wrist-to-Palm Index Radio in Individuals Suffering from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Ann Indian Acad Neurol. 2019 Apr-Jun;22 (2):159-163.
- Reshma Patil, Jayashree Gothankar, Risk factors for type 2 diabetes mellitus: An urban perspective. Indian Journal of Medical Sciences 2019;71(1): 16-21
- Varsha Vaidya, Jayashree Gothankar, Prasad Pore, Reshma Patil, Sujata Murarkar.Green school audit of twenty two schools in Pune city Int J Community Med Public Health. 2018 Feb;5(2):620-626
- Jayashree Gothankar, Prakash Doke, Girish Dhumale, Prasad Pore, Sanjay Lalwani, Sanjay Quraishi, Sujata Murarkar, Reshma Patil, Vivek Waghachavare, Randhir Dhobale, Kirti Rasote, Sonali PalkarNandini Malshe Reported incidence and risk factors of childhood pneumonia in India: a community-based cross-sectional study BMC Public Health (2018) 18:1111
DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL MEDICINE
- Dr. K. Satyanand, Dr.Sanjeevan Sharma, Dr. Gaurav Mahajan, Dr. Ajay Kumar, Clinico-Immunulogical Profile of Patients with Multiple Myeloma and Correlation with Response to first Line Therapy at A Tertiary Care Centre in India, International Journal of Scientific Research, Volume 7, Issue 12, Page No.487-489, December, 2018.
- Dr. K. Satyanand,Dr.Sanjeevan Sharma, Dr. Gaurav Mahajan, Dr. Ajay Kumar, Clinico-Immunulogical Profile and Treatment Response of Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) Patients in A Tertiary Care Centre,International Journal of Scientific Research, Volume 7, Issue 12, Page No. 298-300, December, 2018.
- Dr. K. Satyanand,Athirawadgi C Tukaram, Tiwari lavkush, Pakhetra Rajeev, Magnesium Levels in Patients Admitted to ICU and Its Impact on Various Outcomes, Indian Journal of Applied Research, Volume 8, Issue 8, Page No. 90-91, August, 2018.
- Dr. K. Satyanand, MajRajatGovind, Maj Sreevatsa T, Profile of Infections in Renal Transplant Recipients, Indian Journal of Applied Research, Volume 8, Issue 8, Page No.121-123, August, 2018.
- Dr. Anita Bhosale,Dr. Krishna MV &Dr.Gautham N, Profile of Cardiovascular Risk in Patients with Subclinical and Overt Hypothyroidism with Special Reference to Cimt&Hscrp Level, Archives of Endocrinology and Diabetes Care, Volume 1, Issue 3, Page No.120-128, July, 2018.
- Dr.TejasRane, Sanjay Thorat, Akshay Kulkarni, AniketAvhad, Evaluation of thyroid function in patients withtype 2 diabetes mellitus,MedPulse International Journal of Medicine. ISSN: 2636-4751 Volume 9, Issue 1, Page No. 54-58, January 2019.
- Dr.TejasRane, Sanjay Thorat, ,AniketAvhad, Akshay Kulkarni, Study of clinico-serological profile of denguefever in a tertiary care hospital, MedPulse International Journal of Medicine,ISSN. 2636-4751, Volume 9, Issue 1, Page No. 36-39, January 2019.
- Dr.TejasRane, Sanjay Thorat, Akshay Kulkarni, AniketAvhad, Clinical profile of patients with Hepatitis A virusinfection at tertiary care teaching hospitalMedPulse International Journal of Medicine.ISSN. 2636-4751, Volume 9, Issue 1,Page No. 45-49,January 2019.
- Dr.TejasRane, Sanjay Thorat, Akshay Kulkarni, AniketAvhad, Relationship between lipid profile and thyroidprofile in type 2 diabetes patients, MedPulse International Journal of Medicine, ISSN. 2636-4751 Volume 9, Issue 1, Page No. 62-66, January 2019.
- Dr.TejasRane, VirendraC.Patil, Akhay Kale,GJRA - Global Journal For Research Analysis,Cerebra MucormycosisVolume-7, Issue-10, ,ISSN No 2277 – 8160, Page No. 55-57, October-2018.
- Dr.TejasRane, Sanjay Thorat, Akshay Kale, Methotrexate Toxicity:Clinicalfeatures,Manifestation, Management andComparison Between Treatment Modalities, Indian Journal of Research, Volume-7, Issue-9, ISSN - 2250-1991,Page No. 41-43, September-2018.
- Dr.TejasRane, Sanjay Thorat, AniketAvhad, Akshay Kulkarni, A cross sectional study of correlation between HbA1c levels and lipid profile in type 2 diabetesmellitus patients, MedPulse International Journal of Medicine. ISSN. 2636-4751 Volume 7, Issue 1, Page No. 16-19, July 2018.
- Dr.TejasRane, Jayvirsinh Atodariya, Virendra C Patil, Sandeep Patil, Acute fulminant Hepatitis B treated withentecavir, MedPulse International Journal of Medicine, Online ISSN. 2636-4751 Volume 6, Issue 2, Page No. 71-74, May 2018.
- Dr.TejasRane,Sanjay Thorat, MayurKondewar, TejasRane, A study of correlation between alterations oflipid profile with complications of diabetes, MedPulse International Journal of Medicine, ISSN. 2550-7583, Volume 6, Issue 1, Page No. 37-42, April 2018.
DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHIATRY
- Ajit Naik, Manjeet Santre et al. A study of patterns and correlates of nicotine use in relatives of patients attending psychiatry outpatient department in a tertiary care hospital. Medical Journal of western India. 2018 Aug;46(2):40-44.
- Deshpande CA, Deshpande SS. A Complex Interplay of Various Psycho Dermatological Manifestations: A Case Report. ASEAN Journal of Psychiatry. 2018:19: 2231-7805.
DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL SURGERY
- Dr Tejas Raiyani, Dr Pankaj Bansode. Usefulness of alpha blockers (Tamsulosin) and anticholinergic (Solifenacin) drugs in management of ureteric stent related symptoms. IJSR. 2019 Apr 4;8(4):13-15
- Renu Pimpale, Pradeep Katakwar, Murtaza Akhtar. Cholelithiasis: causative factors, clinical manifestations and management. Int Surg J. 2019 Jun;6(6):2133-2138
DEPARTMENT OF ORTHOPAEDICS
- R Bagul, A Krishna, A Patil, S DeoManagemnet of Chronic Tendo Achilles tear by various techniques.International Journal of Orthopaedics 2018 4 (1), 1085-1090
DEPARTMENT OF OTO-RHINOLARYNGOLOGY
- Rohan N, Vidya R. Evaluation of correlation of management of patients with sinonasal symptoms using SNOT-22 score. PIJR. March-19. 2250-199.
- Mohite AA, Mane RS, Patil BC, Mohanty RM. Complications of chronic suppurative otitis media and their management: five year study at tertiary care centre. IJORL. 2019 Jul;5 (4):900-905.
- Mane RS, Patil BC, Mohite AA, Mohanty RM. Facial nerve palsy: an unusual presentation in patients with rhinocerebral mucormycosis. IJLO. 2018 Nov.
DEPARTMENT OF OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY
- Patil SN, Vasant Kawade, et al. A foetal growth trajectory in antenatal period and its relation with birth weight- A record based analysis from rural Kokan of Western Maharashtra. J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 2017;6(33): 2676-2679, DOI: 10.14260/Jemds/2017/577
- Vasant Kawade,Abhijit Ambike, Secondary Repair of Third Degree Perineal Tear
Leading to Fecal Incontinence in 2 Cases. Walawalkar International Medical Journal. 2017; 4(2): 62-69
- Vasant Kawade, Pawar Samir. Endometrial pattern in menopause transition age group patients witn abnormal uterine bleeding.Global journal of research analysis. 2018;7(5): 447-448
- Vasant Kawade, Umakant Walvekar, Progesterone supplementation for prevention of preterm labor. International journal of scientific research. 2018; 7(5): 596-597 4(2): 62-69
- Anagha A Modak, Vasant Kawade, Maternal anaemia and its impact on pregnant females and pregnancy outcomes.MedPulse – International Journal of Gynaecology. 2018; 7(1): 05-09
- Abhijit Ambike, Vasant Kawade, DeepaliAmbike. Maternal and fetal outcome of obstetric emergencies in a tertiary care rural teaching Hospital- A pilot study. International Journal of Gynaecology and Obstetrics Research. 2019; 2(1): 49-56
- Anagha A Modak, Vasant Kawade, Use of misoprostol for induction of labor in full term pregnancy- A randomised control trial. MedPulse – International Journal of Gynaecology. 2019; 11(1); 07-10